Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wine Josh

Friend and coworker, Josh McCarthy, has started a wine blog. He's been the source of some material that I have posted and commented on in this blog so I trust that he has got a good eye for topics related to the beer/wine/spirits industry.

Why (one might inquire internally) would someone else need to start a wine blog? Well Josh asks this question of himself with great humility and writes:
Everyone on the planet, who drinks, hates, loves or has seen wine pretty much has one. But, there is so much information out there, who has time to collect it all, organize it and get it ready for everyone to read? Apparently, I believe I'm the person who has the time.
Congratulations to Josh launching his blog. I'm eager to read his stuff and contribute to the conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment